Shepherd’s Door Domestic Violence Resource Center mission is to break the cycle of domestic violence in families through self-esteem empowerment, financial literacy, youth violence prevention education and direct rescue intervention to safety.
Shepherd’s Door Values:
- All family members have a right to safety where they reside and in the community.
- We recognize that the inequality of women contributes to domestic and family violence.
- Through good governance, we aim for high standards of accountability, transparency and service delivery.
- We strive to work collaboratively and constructively.
- We expect to see changes in the lives of the victims.